20 Painters Lane
Open for inspection times
Positioned in one of Terrigal’s most exclusive streets, this home offers the almost impossible combination of peace and tranquility within a 2-minute walk to Terrigal’s vibrant village centre and beach. Relax on your balcony surrounded by one of Terrigal’s last remaining tracts of original rainforest. Then take an easy 200m stroll and you’re on Terrigal beach or sipping on a latte at your favourite café. One of the last remaining homes in Terrigal offering this type of convenience this is truly a remarkable and unique offering.
The upper level comprises of three bedrooms and open plan living and dining seamlessly flowing onto the private balcony. An abundance of natural light flows into the spacious kitchen with marble bench top and modern appliances. Barn doors open onto the master suite with stylish ensuite and double-sided fireplace. Downstairs you will find a self-contained two-bedroom apartment with two bathrooms and private balcony. To the side of the property is separate access to a private self-contained studio apartment with a fully functional kitchenette.
– The potential for three forms of income with self-contained studio and a 2-bedroom apartment.
– Spacious modern kitchen with marble benchtops and ample storage
– Future development opportunity on a 563sqm block
– Recently renovated throughout with original class and modern sophistication.
– Single lock up garage and additional carport
– Ducted air-conditioning and double sided fireplace
Price Guide$1,950,000 - $2,150,000
- 0410 872 541
- 0416 604 332