106 Blue Bell Drive, Wamberal
A grand entrance opening to reveal one of the Central Coasts most breathtaking residences. Vast interiors complemented by the finest detail and a sophistication rarely seen on the Central Coast. This magnificent resort style home has been recently renovated to sheer perfection and the highest quality. Called ‘Chedi’ meaning luxury kingdom it is specifically designed around the resort style in-ground pool. Feel like your always on holiday with modern open plan living blended with Balinese resort style. The ultimate getaway from the stresses of daily life with complete privacy and tranquility.
Comprising of 3 bedrooms on the lower level each including an en suite and built in wardrobes, the parent’s retreat is located upstairs with an additional bedroom or living space. The large open plan living, and dining space seamlessly flow off the pool area and an additional deck with mesmerizing lake views. Watch the grand final from the pool looking into the cinema room or cozy up by the fireplace in the winter months with the family.
Approximately 80 minutes north of Sydney this Balinese resort style homes awaits, Words can’t communicate just how awe-inspiring this home is, an inspection is a must to appreciate its style, size and opulence.
– Recently renovated to sheer perfection and of the highest quality.
– Modern kitchen with Meile appliances such as oven and cook top, coffee machine, steamer and plate warmer.
– Absolute lakefront in an elevated position capturing mesmerizing views.
– C-Bus system, ducted air-conditioning, alarm and surveillance camera.
– Media room including projector and surround sound speakers throughout the house.
– Heated resort style swimming pool and Koi pond in the centre of the house.
– Master bedroom with en suite, outdoor bath and dressing room.
– Modern open plan living with a flair of Balinese resort style living.
– Located a short stroll to Wamberal beach and local cafes and shops.
– Approx. 80 minutes North of Sydney.
Price Guide$2,750,000 - $2,950,000
- 0410 872 541
- 0416 604 332