10 Lake Street
Superbly located in one of the coasts most prestigious and sought-after seaside streets and suburb, this large family home is a level 300m walk to the beach and 100m to lake. Perfectly livable in its current form yet bursting with renovation potential it is bathed in all day sun. Its airy open plan living enjoys cooling afternoon sea breezes.
Offered for the first time in 60 years, it boasts solid brick construction, raked ceilings, fully fenced rear yard and perfect N/E facing aspect. Its five bedrooms (two double) and multiple ‘chillout zones’ offer room to escape and make it ideal for multi-generational living.
On offer is the promise of a fantastic relaxed lifestyle for all, within moments of surfing, fishing, swimming, canoeing and long sandy walks with the bonus of easy access to both vibrant seaside shopping and restaurant hubs of Terrigal and Avoca and major shopping at Erina Fair.
The lower level includes separate living, teenager or visitor accommodation with bedroom, rumpus room, shower & WC. This home is an exceptional opportunity and well worth your time to view.
• Flat stroll to two SLSC patrolled beaches, surf and lake
• Live in now or capitalise on the enormous renovation potential
• Easy walk to cafes and Avoca restaurants and boutique shopping
• Sunny N/E facing aspect, airy open design and large fenced back yard
• Close to Terrigal, Erina Fair and easy drive from Sydney CBD
• Teenage retreat, visitor accommodation or convert to full Granny Flat below
SoldSold for $1,300,000
- 0402 776 464