14 Cheswick Street
Open for inspection times
Offering peace and tranquillity from an elevated position, this spacious family home has enormous potential to add value through cosmetic renovation with its flexible floor plan and dual street access.
Featuring four spacious bedrooms with built in robes, two with ensuites, a separate study and office space, rumpus room on lower level, two large wrap around balconies and a double lock up garage with internal access.
Set on a prime 1086 sqm corner block, located in a quiet pocket with easy access to the public school, local cafes/restaurants and the golden sands of Avoca Beach, your inspection is highly recommended.
– Four bedrooms complete with built in robes
– Master with walk in robe and ensuite
– Rumpus room with wet bar easily converted to self-contained studio with private entry
– Separate study and office space with side access
– Combined living and dining room flowing off kitchen
– Wrap around balcony on two levels
– Large double lock up garage with plenty of storage
– Land size approximately 1,086 sqm
– Dual street access from Cheswick St and Walder Cres
– North facing with tranquil setting and valley views
SoldSold Contact Agent
- 02 4385 9560
- 0421 880 117
- 0410 872 541